Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shoot 'em up Fever - Raiden 3



Raiden 3 has alot going for it: Good graphics, Good stage selection, Weapon effects that sound great and smooth gameplay. But it has one thing that make my head hurt.. the power up system. I spend just about the same amount of time Dodgeing power ups as I do Dodgeing bullets. Sure I could try to pick up the power ups, but it seems if I dont have perfect timing the power up goes to a weapon choice I do not want to use.



The power up issue might be resolved when I spend more time with the game.

Game Rating 8 out of 10.
Arcade System Used: Type X2

My day one score: 5090420


1 comment:

  1. Ping Pong 3D Game is a fun game when you don't have anything to do and leisure time and on the off chance that you need to play web based games you can attempt one of them. I mean which i have told above and you can likewise pick Shoot Em In Game to play. Be that as it may, cooler math is a free gaming site and you can play color switch game free on it.

    ReplyDelete